The spring issue of the AAS newsletter, Almanac, is fresh off the press and ready for your perusal. Here are some highlights from this issue:
- The first part of a three-part series about the expansion and renovation of Antiquarian Hall focusing on the HVAC upgrades
- An “AAS Heritage” piece about the various HVAC issues the Society has experienced since the very first Antiquarian Hall
- A feature story on our beautiful and illuminating bookplate collection
- Descriptions of our newest digital projects and exhibitions
- A new acquisition from a multi-generational donor family
All that and more is packed into this issue. Happy reading!