It’s that time again—the latest issue of the Almanac is now out! This issue features stories from every department at the Society, from curatorial and readers’ services to outreach and digital humanities. Some highlights include:
- a generous gift to AAS from a local member and former AAS councilor
- a new digital project featuring Isaiah Thomas’s collection of broadside ballads
- a publishing project concerning one of our most prized manuscript collections, the Reverend William Bentley diaries
- a feature on college and K-12 class visits to the Society
- amazing and rare acquisitions in books and graphic arts
And of course, our usual updates on upcoming programs and seminars are also included. So please take a look and we hope to see you in the reading room soon!